Enclosed VFD Packages
Turnkey, Outdoor Rated, Custom VFD Systems
TREYLINE SUPPLY AND MFG. CO. LLC is pleased to offer unmatched, top of the Variable Frequency Drives, manufactured in the U.S.A. and followed with the best support in the industry.
What is a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)?
A Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is a type of controller that varies the frequency and voltage supplied to an electric motor. Treyline Supply and Mfg. Co. LLC offers a turnkey, outdoor rated, custom VFD system, that is designed specifically for pump and fan applications. Our “MSP” systems are designed for single phase input and three phase output, and our “MTP” systems are designed for three phase input and three phase output.
- Provides a soft start to the load motor, reducing utility costs
- Speed and pressure regulation manually or
- Pressure transducer
- Less wear and tear on motor windings and bearings
- Major cost savings annually
- Very low maintenance cost